Drum Line Technique II
by Chris Crockarell & Chris Brooks
The next Stepping-Stone from DLT I. A more advanced collection of 12 warm-ups and 4 cadences dealing with odd-time warm-ups. These intricate roll patterns and cadences require a bit more chops.
Level: Medium-Advanced/Grade V
Instrumentation: Snares, Tenors, Cymbals, 3, 4 or 5 Bass Drums, Auxiliary Percussion.
Also includes Performance CD with warm-ups recorded at two tempos.
These examples are contained in one streaming Audio File:
- Duck Soup (one-handed 4/4-5/4 accent pattern)
- Elephant Ears (accent, diddle, roll exercise)
- Wayne's World (1/16th, 1/8th triplet accents)
- 8 - 2 - 1 (odd meter 1/8th note brain teaser)
- Behind The 8 Ball (cadence)